The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

Holy shat. Honestly, there was not a single scene of this that did not blow me away. My one hope is that the lack of verbal dialog will continue. I love that you chose to show the story through only the actions of the characters and the world itself.

For instance, the distant lands and the different geography shown gives me the idea that there will be quite a lot to this world the story takes place in. And the gods? That scene was amazing. I can already tell that this will be one of the coolest "adventure" series I've seen in a while if it gets off the ground.

The animation is spectacular! It's so fluid and dynamic. I quite like the style you guys have got going here. It reminds me somewhat of Manga/Anime but with a heavy-handed western influence. I'm not an artist or an animator so that may not make sense, heh. But regardless, the animation was amazing and so were the backgrounds/painted scenes.

Also, the music is one of the coolest things about this. I mean, really. Kudos to the musicians. It's so playful and varied, and has so many touches of 60's and 70's classic rock in it when the guitars enter. Also, the vocalist's style and the sound on his vocal track reminds me of Jerry Garcia. Do I detect a hint of Grateful Dead influence? Hmm hmm!

Put simply, you guys have blown me away with this. I will definitely be supporting this whenever I get a chance to do so.

the paperboy the paperboy

I don't know man, it seems like your quality has been going down steadily with each new animation. You should really work on your scripting as well as your character models. I will say this though, the animation in this short was probably the most active I've seen out of any of your shorts yet, so I suppose you've had improvement in some areas....

tylerghardin responds:

you're an ass. i love it.

Brobot 2: College Lyfe Brobot 2: College Lyfe

Meh. Too much weed. Not enough My Morning Jacket/Academia.

tylerghardin responds:

i agree. did you notice you're in the summer class?

the xmas short (part 2) the xmas short (part 2)

"Great to see you're turning others onto the meatfold, brother Nelson!"

tylerghardin responds:

"so, what are you in for?"
"eh, child rapin'. but that's beside the point!"

Bambee Bambee

I rteally enjoyed it

It was very and well thought out :D . What I want to know is what the credits music is. I've heard it somewhere but can't remember where....

the True MapleStory the True MapleStory

yes it was good

It was a bit short, but funny nonetheless. I expect to see the same work put into number3!

Another Maple Story Another Maple Story

Well thought out

I enjoyed this very much. Even though I have never played maplestory before, but I might play it now!

Kingdom Hearts May Cry 1 Kingdom Hearts May Cry 1

good....but not the best...

It was a cool concept trying to interpret the kh opening with chrono trigger characters,but what's up with the devil may cry in the title?Dante was no where in here,other than that it was "well balanced".